SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Articles assigned to Assortment Modules in table.

sridhar_madiraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Retail Experts.

Please help me in clarifying my below doubt.

I am having an assortment which has 35 assortment modules assigned to it as per table WSOF. But when I checked for the articles assigned to the assortment module in WSOP, the table is not showing all the articles for all the modules.

Please refer the attached screenshots.

Regards,

Sridhar Madiraju.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andras_strobl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

WSOP entries are created, when you assign articles to modules. I would not expect WSOP entries for articles when you list a merchandise category to an assortment. The WSOF entry is there, and it is fine, I think.

Best regards,
Andras

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sridhar_madiraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What I observed was, all the assortment modules with assortment module type: 4 (Listing profile per merchandise category and assortment) were not displaying the articles assigned to them in WSOF.

Is my understanding correct? If yes why this assortment module type-4 is not displaying data in WSOF?

Regards,

Sridhar Madiraju.

andras_strobl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

WSOP entries are created, when you assign articles to modules. I would not expect WSOP entries for articles when you list a merchandise category to an assortment. The WSOF entry is there, and it is fine, I think.

Best regards,
Andras

0 Kudos

Hi Andras,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

Regards,

Sridhar Madiraju.