SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM Error Report

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any standard report or tcode available for the errors occurs in POSDM ?

Thanks,

Vikrant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Vikrant,

Yes there are standard report and tcode is availabe in POSDM for errors.

1- Tcode - /n/posdw/tsds

2- Report - /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG

for Report you have to go to Se38 and give report name /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG and execute.

This will help you get all errors for store/day/type.

for further query please let me know.

Best Regards

Anup Mishra

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member

Hi Vikrant,

Yes there are standard report and tcode is availabe in POSDM for errors.

1- Tcode - /n/posdw/tsds

2- Report - /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG

for Report you have to go to Se38 and give report name /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG and execute.

This will help you get all errors for store/day/type.

for further query please let me know.

Best Regards

Anup Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

You may also wish to use Tcode /POSDW/MON0 which is the POS workbench itself

wherein you can just choose "Tasks with Errors Exist" under the Transaction Status and you can also restrict it for the following key parameters

1.Store Range

2.Store Group etc

3.Posting Date - Range

4.Business Transactions(You can execute only for lets say Sales and Financial Transactions etc)

The best thing is you can create your own variant using any of the key parameters and execute it later.

Also you  may use Tcode /POSDW/logs to see the Logs based on User,Tcode  with the option to choose from a wide range of Subobjects for eg  Idoc dispatcher,pos outbound processing etc under your object /POSDW/PIPE.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

HI Aram,

Thanks for your reply. Using/n/posdw/mon0 we can moitor through workbench but I was looking for standard error report.
Anup has answered it correctly but you have also mentioned details anout POSDM which directly or indirectly helpful for me.

Thanks,
Vikrant