SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - POS sales and return movement type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing issue whlile doing POS sales and return, when sales transaction data transfer to ECC from POS its create Idoc and material document.

When I look the material document for sales its showing movment type 252 instead of 251, as same in return material document 251 instead of 252,

When I look the cofiguration settings are perfect in SPRO.

How to resolve this issue and what changes need to be done

regards

Satish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Check following IMG settings;

IMG - Sales and Distribution - POS interface - inbound - Aggregated Sales Control

IMG - Sales and Distribution - POS interface - Inbound - Movement type-dependent control of sales as per receipt

Bye - Muralidhara

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Check following IMG settings;

IMG - Sales and Distribution - POS interface - inbound - Aggregated Sales Control

IMG - Sales and Distribution - POS interface - Inbound - Movement type-dependent control of sales as per receipt

Bye - Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your answer, i checked all settings you have told, but still it was not working, actual issue found in Idoc programme and rectified, now its working fine

thanks

satish

0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your answer, i checked all settings you have told, but still it was not working, actual issue found in Idoc programme and rectified, now its working fine

thanks

satish