SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insert article picture in article master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to insert article picture in article master data, can anybody suggest me how can i do that. In article master data Basic data tab page i am unable to see the screen data view. Is there any possible way to view the article picture by placing the cursor in the article number.

Thank you

Kumar

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

See i have the document to insert the picture in the Customer master same way i was trying for that. Now my problem is there any way to upload the many number of pictures in the Article Master.

If you have any solutions or have practised on this pls help me out with the appropriate docs.

If it is usefull It will be highly appreciated & will be rewarded with high points.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is the ERP release being used?

The ability to attach pictures to articles is available from ECC 6.0 onwards.

Regards

Tapan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Im working under ECC6.0 only but i dont know were to insert the picture, can u helpo me out in this

0 Kudos

Please check the following:

Using TCODE: MM42

Enter the Article Number and select the Basic Data View

Press Enter

Click on Display Screen Button

Another window would open. Right click within the window

Select "Load New Data"

Upload the image

Click on Enter

Save

U could upload multiple pictures. You can click on Display Series. This Window shows all the pics. The first one happens to be default pictures.

Please try this, hope u r using SAP Supplied standard article types.

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Theis desciption in absolutly correct.

In addition, you need to add the right screen in your screen sequence.

Go to OMT3 and look for the fashion screen sequence. Here the picture subscreens are available.

in ECC 6.0 standard screen seqeucne, this is not included.

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Hi, I have a similar problem, but I am not using SAP Retail, just MM, Can I add a picture to material master data?? .... My SAP version is SAP ECC 6.0. I try with MM42, but show me a message requering activate Retail.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern

Am not getting the Display screen buttom on our MM42 screen. Even i have checked in OMT3 and did not find this sub screen in 23 and 33 screen sequences.

Please help. If possible let me know the program and screen number.

Thanks & regards

0 Kudos

You can upload the picture of only Articles with Articletype "FASH". Set the address or the URL of the image in SPRO settings. Materials Management -> Retail Specific settings -> Screen data. (Just type screen data and search in SPRO you'll find the place.)

0 Kudos

no no thats not true.

But at the moment the screens sequence fashion assigned to article type FASH has this subscreen activated.

For standard Retail users with screen sequence 23, the admin or consultant has to put the new screen on the basic data view.

The logic works for retail only, but if you follow the instruction for customer own subscreen (see note) you can copy the retail screen, adjust some standard PBO PAI modules and ready to go.

But remark, you will loos support if you use Retail functionality in MM systems.

regards

Björn