SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional article for free goods- Exclusive Bonus buy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Additional article for free goods in bonus buy

In exclusive free goods, a material different from the orignal material can be specified as the free goods.

Example: A customer who buys 3 pieces of Trouser's, gets 2 pieces of shirt free.

So my question is , how can i add 2 pieces of shirt free if it has different variant (ex: i want to enter Red colour & Green colour article ) in bonus buy, As in Bonus buy we only can enter one line item.

Please help....

Regards

Saurabh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define the condition for

- a single article or

- an article grouping

In your case, you have to create an article grouping consisting of your two variants via transaction VBG1. In the bonus buy, you have to define the condition for this article grouping with 2 pcs of the article grouping.

Regards,

TK

0 Kudos

Dear TK,

I will really appreciate if you can explain me this in detail or may be Step by step...

Regards

Saurabh

0 Kudos

in VBG1

1. enter the name of the Article grouping, e.g. Shirt1

2. at tab Article, enter article number(s) and quantity. in your case, enter the variants of the generic article (one for red shirt, one for green shirt, or whatever). enter quantity 1 for both variants.

3. save

when creating the bonus buy,

1. select radio button Article Grouping

2. enter the article Grouping you just created in "Article Grouping" <--- this is the bonus articles, not the preriquisite

please notice that the "FreeGoods" is 1 - inclusive; however, it doesn't matter here.

this is probably different from what you normally do when creating a normal free goods condition in SD. since the prerequisite article is already maintained in the area below. that means the article grouping you just maintained in step 2 is the bonus. as a result, the 2 articles in the article group are bonus articles.