SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting ledger 9A is not defined

griselda_007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team

Im trying to execute transaction FMBSBO_MULT but Im having error "Budget category 9A is not defined". Error message did not show anything else.

Could you please guide me on what part of SPRO configuration should I need to create budget category 9A?

Thanks in advance

Grace

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For budget categories, you should check this SPRO point:

Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Basic Settings - Definition of Budget Data - Define Budget Category

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I reviewed PRD system and has same data as QA on Define Budget Category. Here is the thing, we are migrating from ECC to S4 HANA so on QA HANA when I run transaction FMBSBO_MULT on Budget Category field I only can see "9F" on the match code button but on PRD ECC when run same transaction I can see "9A" and "9B".

So, what should I need to review on spro. Do I miss something to activate on HANA side?

Thanks in advance for your support

Grace

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

9F is budgetary ledger, 9A is posting ledger.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have closed the question with the remark that right answer was accepted, but you didn't mark the answer as 'accepted'. Please, do this so that the question will appear in the statistics in a proper way