SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Message No. RE002” in MIGO Goods Issue Document X is not a funds reservation; RE002

former_member386531
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client requirement to committee in only earmarked funds document category 50 in step of goods issue “MIGO” movement type 201

While adding the document number of funds commitment the error “Message No. RE002”

(Document X is not a funds reservation; RE002)

And the field of Earmarked Funds accept only earmarked funds document category 30 “Funds reservation

However we know that PO&PR reduce only funds reservation but starting from SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 (EA-PS 606) purchasing documents can reduce funds commitment and funds precommitment. With activation of the following business function which already activated

• PSM, FM, Localization ES, EA-PS (PSM_FM_LOC_CI_01)
  • PSM, Funds Management 4 (PSM_FM_CI_4)
  • We already in release (617, SP 13)

Earmarked Fund field is available in MIGO screen since we are activating "PSM_FM_CI_3" to enable Goods Issue Referencing Funds Reservation already and it accept only funds reservation doc. Type 30 However, we need to use committed doc. Type 50 in MIGO as per below and the error raising (Document X is not a funds reservation; RE002)

so there is any missing that causing in this error still appare ?!

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
    Active Contributor
    0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if the following note (and its prerequisites) is implemented in your system:

2401501 - Error when posting a goods issue (MIGO) with reference to a funds reservation (BF PSM_FM_CI_3)

Regards

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Eli,

Thanks for your fast reply

I implemented note "2401501" in our system as your guiding and nothing was changed the same error was issued while goods issue / “Message No. RE002” (Document X is not a funds reservation; RE002) Do you think it must activate the business function "PSM_FM_LOC_CI_01" to solve my issue also?! knowing that the business functions PSM_FM_CI_1, PSM_FM_CI_2, PSM_FM_CI_3, PSM_FM_CI_4 Activated

Any idea ?!

iklovski
    Active Contributor
    0 Kudos

Please, check my other remark below regarding allowed types

iklovski
    Active Contributor
    0 Kudos

Also, please, check if you have customised this point in SPRO:

Define Allowed EFD Categories in Purchasing Documents