SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMJ2 carry forward type 51

heleneroz1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Passing to a new year, I had to do the purchase orders in the commitment carryforward by FMJ2. As I needed to change the fund center or functionnal area then I actvated the badi IF_EX_FM_FYC_DERIVE. If my purchase order contains wbs element, SAP gives a error message that I show fmj2.txt in my joined file. Thanks by advance. Rozenbaum

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you need a BADI to change fund centre/functional area during carry-forward? You just do it via carry-forward rules...

In any case, check if the following note is implemented in your system.

1361190 - Account assignment data is not transferred to BAPI

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your sapnote suggestion but my system is SAP_APPL 617.

I need to change fund center/functionnal area because the organization of my establissment changes then we must adapt this contraint in FM.

Regards. Thu-Huong

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is perfectly OK to change fund centre, but why via BADI?

0 Kudos

I have to do FMJ2 for many purchase order so I can't change manualy the budget axes posting by posting. Then I used this BADI that is called in FMJ2. This BADI works correctly if my purchases order don't contain WBS element in posting. I put a trace in ST05 but I didn't find why.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still don't see why you don't use a rule for carry-forward, e.g. from FMC1 to FMC2. Or you don't have a generic rule, and you have to modify FMC based on a single posting?

Does the problem come out also if you deactivate the BADI and carry-forward PO with WBS without having this BADI operational?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd suggest trying to carry-forward PO with WBS, but with your BADI deactivated, but changing fund centre and/or functional area on the road, just by a simple carry-forward rule. If it works, you would know that the issue might be within the BADI or its implementation.

If it doesn't work either, I'd open OSS message, pointing out that the same problem reported in note 1361190 is recurring also for 6.17 release and asking them to check.

0 Kudos

That what I tried with one purchase order without changing the fund center . The carry forward was OK but when I changed the fund center by FMCB for this purchase, I had the same error message as by FMJ2. I saw that SAP add in the FMCHA1 my purchase record with 092 in the error field.

I continue my research.

If I can't find anyhing, I will open OSS message.

Regards.

0 Kudos

I noticed FMCB didn't use my BADI.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, the problem is obviously with PO change during reassignment, then. Yes, open a message to OSS, as I don't see anything which is relevant for your release.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

You were so kind. You shared my worries.

I finally found one classical solution that is the following

First, I made FMJ2 without changing fund centre/fonctional area

Second, I created a specifiy program that changes fund centre/fonctional area

and that was good.

0 Kudos

I can even change with ME22N but I have too much.