SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consumption revenues on payment budget

heleneroz1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I create a consumption revenue on payment budget?

What transaction can I do it? I think FMV1 does’nt allow to do that.

FMV1 allows to create a forescast of revenue that consumes on the commitment budget.

Thanks.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMW1 is a transaction linked to Earmarked funds. If you want to base your consumption on Earmarked funds, then FMV1 (forecast) is good enough. Under assumption, of course, that your update profile, as I mentioned before, makes forecast to deduct payment budget.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consumption of the budget is defined by FM update profile. Functionally speaking, any invoice that you raise towards a customer (AR), can be considered as revenue and will consume your payment budget, if relevant FM assignment is derived for the document.

Regards,

Eli

heleneroz1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMF0 is called when we make the payment with F110 to create documents of consumption in FM. Sometimes, FMF0 didn’t create any consumption movement.

To complete the missing, for the expenses I made a customizing point so that we can make the consumption in payment budget with FMW1. That is OK.

But for revenue, I would like to do with a transaction something like FMW1.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMF0 will work only if the commitment items are correctly set up. Consult OSS note 1695556 for more information.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMW1 is a transaction linked to Earmarked funds. If you want to base your consumption on Earmarked funds, then FMV1 (forecast) is good enough. Under assumption, of course, that your update profile, as I mentioned before, makes forecast to deduct payment budget.

0 Kudos
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

We are going to implement the online payment updating on 2020 but in the meantime, I must correct the FMF0 default by FM documents with consumption of payment budget.

For the revenue, I must do the documents but not forecast, these document must consume the payment budget but I saw in FMU1 for revenue, SAP offers the only possibility for forecast concerning the revenue.

How can I add a new item in FMU1 for revenue.

We have the 0352 profile.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I told you, any invoice pointing to income commitment item will consume payment budget.

000352 is not a standard update profile.