SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in stage audit

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SLCM Gurus,

Need information on stage audit execution. I have a program of study having 2 module groups. Each representing a stage.

The process steps we follow are given below:

1. Book the students in SM.
  2. Open the assessment process using PIQEVALM.
  3. Complete the appraisal using PIQSMFU. Tick mark the appraisal completed successfully.
  4. Run PIQAUD_MP_CP.  Generate the requirement profile, result in the error messages.

We have following doubts:

1. As and when to close the assessment process? It shall be completed as soon as we complete the appraisal successfully.
  2. Do we need to use the Tcode PIQGRAD to create graduation record before stage audit run?
  3. Stage audit is supposed to run for a module group (CG) or SC?
  4. We have mapped the CE object types to SM and SC. Is this approach correct?

Regards

Vino Kumar

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Same error on BSP. No requirement pattern is assigned and hence

Could not generate requirement profile.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Audit PDF file said PIQGRAD is required. I think i was missing the link but still unable to generate requirement profile or perform audit. Now getting the following error message.

Requirement profile has the status "incomplete"; check the profile

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

afaik for Stage Audit PIQGRAD is neither required nor even suitable.

To avoid the error (pattern not assigned) review your assignment in "pattern/catalog combinations" (your 2nd screenshot!).

You have created a catalog for "stage 1", hence you also have to assign the pattern to this catalog. Your screenshot instead shows, that the parameter value of the catalog you assign your pattern to has initial value. The last line of your stage audit requirement pattern/requirement catalog combination should have "stage 1" as parameter.

Let me also answer to your doubts:

1. As and when to close the assessment process? It shall be completed as soon as we complete the appraisal successfully.
    • yes. You should close the process accordingly, when you completed the appraisal. There is also a BADI implementation (an example implementation for BADI HRBAS00INFTY) delivered by SAP to do so, if you want to do this automatically.
  2. Do we need to use the Tcode PIQGRAD to create graduation record before stage audit run?
    • no I don't think so. PIQGRAD is afaik only used for graduation. A graduation record is not needed nor supported for stage audit
  3. Stage audit is supposed to run for a module group (CG) or SC?
    • I always used it for SC, but I think it will also work for an SM (I am not sure of this, though)
  4. We have mapped the CE object types to SM and SC. Is this approach correct?
    • yes, CE should be attached to SC. and the CE should have category 2000 (for stage audit).

Regards,

Dirk

0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Assigned the parameter as per suggestion and its working now. However BSP application is not working. Thanks for clearing my doubts about PIQGRAD.

Regards

Vinod Kumar