SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom BP roles and Partner Role for Pricing

Antoniocor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My customer need to manage a custom field in the BP linked to the Sold-to, but from the moment that he has requested to manage the validity date, I've thought to manage it by relationship tab in which we identify the Payer linked to the Sold-to with the start and end validity date. The point is that we need to link the custom field to the pricing condition, so I've thought to create a BP custom role and a partner custom role in way that when I'll create the pricing condition, I will create for Sales Area and partner custom role created, but I am not sure that these steps enable to read the validity date on the relationship tab by the standard and it works.

Example: The custom field is called "category 1" with start validity date 01.01.2020 and end validity date 31.02.2021. From the date 01.03.2021 the sold-to change to "category 2", so I need to say at the system the following:

From the date 01.03.2021 give me the pricing condition for the "category 2" and not more "category 1". How I can do that? Any idea?

Thanks for the help!

0 REPLIES 0