SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Career advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having 10 years exp. working with Automotive Co. General Motors and Honda. I have vast experience about the Service functionality which includes Dealer Business Management (Service Side), Warranty administration (From Customer Claim till Credit to Dealer), Customer Complaint management, Technical Data handling.

I have almost no exp. working on SAP / CRM. Recently due to increase demand of SAP CRM and Automotive SAP implementation, I have come to know there is very great chance to develop a career in the field for the people who have functional knowledge / experience.

I have gone thru the SAP site and have brief understanding on Automotive SAP solution and various courses. But it is hard to digest how to complete a certification course in 5 days where you have hardly working knowledge on SAP / SAP CRM.

Can you suggest how should I go ahead about SAP certification course?

How can I earn functional working knowledge on SAP CRM?

Thanks for all your support.

Best regards,

Nirav

You can send your reply as well on my email : niravshah.auto@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nirav,

Please find the blog /people/atin.shee2/blog/2007/12/12/direction-to-start-the-career-in-sap-crm which might be helpful for you.

Also I would like to add that you can plan for the CRM fundamentals certification first which is on the basics of CRM. Then you can go for the CRM service may be which will be helpful for you too as you have business knowledge in that area.

Thanks,

Atin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nirav,

easiest way to gain first CRM understandings and meet CRM experts is probably to check the blogs on CRM. ...

Best,

Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nirav,

Please find the blog /people/atin.shee2/blog/2007/12/12/direction-to-start-the-career-in-sap-crm which might be helpful for you.

Also I would like to add that you can plan for the CRM fundamentals certification first which is on the basics of CRM. Then you can go for the CRM service may be which will be helpful for you too as you have business knowledge in that area.

Thanks,

Atin