SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with fields 'Master Warranty' and 'Start Date' in LO-WTY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the fields 'Master Warranty' (PNWTYV-V_MGANR) and 'Start Date' (PNWTYV-V_GWLDT) in the submodule LO-WTY.

I assigned somo master warranties to a vehicle through VELO transaction by standard action WYVH (Assign Master Warranty to Vehicle). In transaction WTY, I run the action A200 (Check Warranty (All)). The system displays a message saying that the master warranties are ok. The problem is that after making this, the fields 'Master Warranty' (PNWTYV-V_MGANR) and 'Start Date' (PNWYV-V_GWLDT) are not completed.

Does anyone know what could be causing this error?

Thanks and regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Enrique,

I am  WTY expert from SAP Automotive Solution.

I see according to the description of your issue the WTY check performed on the vehicle

is not yielding  the status to green? Am I right?

This will mean the warranty is out of vaildity or master warranty is not fulfilled.

Kindly re-check.

Thanks alot.

Best Regards

Niveditha

0 Kudos

Hello Niveditha,

The Action A200 show me the status green. Everything is ok. The problem is that after that the fields 'Master Warranty' (PNWTYV-V_MGANR) and 'Start Date' (PNWTYV-V_GWLDT) are not completed. They are empty.

Thanks

Regards,

Enrique Requejo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to show you two images that show the problem that I have:

1. In transaction WTY, after run action A200, SAP show me this:

Everything is OK. This image show my Warranty Master and the counters associate to it.

2. After saving, I go to the table PNWTYV to see the fields PNWTYV-V_MGANR and PNWTYV-V_GWLDT:

-The red box is the field PNWTYV-V_MGANR

-The blue box is the field PNWTYV-V_GWLDT

Both fields are empty

-The two next fields, green box, are the fields PNWTYV-RESULT_OUT_MTYV and PNWTYV-RESULT_IN_MTYV. Both are completed with the number '98 - No Warranty Check Has Taken Place'

The problem is that the system checks that my vehicle has a warranty master, with its two counters, and everything is OK. But after that, the two fields PNWTYV-V_MGANR and PNWTYV-V_GWLDT are empty and the system say me no warranty check has taken place.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for everything

Regards,

Enrique Requejo