DevOps and System Administration Discussions
Dive into SAP DevOps and system administration. Join discussions to collaborate on optimizing workflows, share knowledge, and leverage resources effectively.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation guild for SAP lumira and SAP design studio

former_member624966
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

After installation of BusinessObject Business Intelligent the BI consultant requested that i should install this two application SAP lumira and SAP design studio as well for him be able to use dashboard.

I need help on the guild and even how to go about downloading the installation files at the services market place and which version i will download. the version of SAP Business Object Business intelligent i installed is version 4.2. i will be happy to receive this help from Experts in the house. Thanks

Regards

Kanayochukwu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MC
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Design Studio has sunset and now Lumira Designer and Lumira Discovery are the current front end tools.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - Design Studio is out of maintenance; does your consultant want you to install Lumira Designer or Lumira Discovery?

former_member624966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

He just wrote to me that i should install SAP lumira and SAP design studio, he said he needs it for the BOBI Dashboard. Please clarify me on this, if Design Studio is out of Maintenance what replaced it? i will be glad to be clarify let me know what i am taking back to him. As i said early run this is my first time of installing BOBJ.

Regards

Kanayochukwu

MC
Participant
0 Kudos

Lumira Designer and Lumira Discovery are the replacements.

The installation guide can be found here:

https://help.sap.com/doc/188afdced3db4f4cb348aa024b691a70/2.4.0.0/en-US/lum_24SP00_admin_bip_en.pdf

0 Kudos

Hello Marian,

Thanks for your respond to my question i still need some clarifications is it that Lumira Designer and Lumira Discovery are the replacements. For SAP design studio? If yes will i download the two or one of them is Ok. Thanks i appreciate your support

Regards

Kanayochukwu

MC
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Design Studio has sunset and now Lumira Designer and Lumira Discovery are the current front end tools.