Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuable advice - SAP SRM, SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to this community, need to take a valuable advice from the all, i have almost 12 years of exp in Procurement, Location Bangalore, India & working with IBM, now I am planing to go with SAP MM, SCM, SRM, is it advisable to take this step, and how is job requirement, I have been working on SRM as end user.

I am sorry if this is not right community, then kindly help me with right

Thks

Sushant

2 REPLIES 2

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

I think with the domain knowledge you have it looks like the right move to me .

As a functional consultant you can help the business to map their requirements with the right things in the SAP area.

You may initially have to read a lot and understand the different capabilities provided by SAP but then later it might be an easy thing ..once you get a grasp of it ..

Since you already have worked as an end user should not be something very new to you..

Hope that helps ..

P.S I am also in IBM .. maybe you can ping me sometime to discuss more .. if needed .

Regards

VInita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

I would suggest to focus at one module at a time. For example you can start with SRM and later take up MM Proc-to-Pay and so on.

Thanks - Kumar