Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have recently started my career as EP consultant.

I require some suggestion as how to improve my knowledge and also would like to know about the diiferent opportunities i have in this particular field.

Also, please suggest some good tutorials and sites to visit.

Thanks and Regards.

Veera

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since you started your career recently, first concentrate more on doing good in EP basics, then think about other technologies.opportunities in Sap Ep are EP Content developer, Web dynpro java/abap developer, ESS/MSS customization and EP administration.

i dont find any websites other than SDN and help.sap, Especially in SAP EP so use these sites in a proper way.

regards

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since you started your career recently, first concentrate more on doing good in EP basics, then think about other technologies.opportunities in Sap Ep are EP Content developer, Web dynpro java/abap developer, ESS/MSS customization and EP administration.

i dont find any websites other than SDN and help.sap, Especially in SAP EP so use these sites in a proper way.

regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

Thanks a lot for your sincere advise.

I am currently learning the portal administration, however my aprehension was that is it a good field to start off with?

Thanks and regards,

Veera

0 Kudos

yes it a good field to start with and off with by moving to other.

you are learning EP Admin, ABAP and XI/PI paralley, so don't bother about future.

advise: learning 3 modules at a time is much more so don't try to learn any other module in the same time, it may lead to start with A for apple B for bat C...

regards

Mahesh