Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Career in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 yrs experience in  SAAS CRM(Oracle CRM OD and Oracle Fusion CRM) including 6 months java experience. I would like to take up SAP as a career and would like to know which are the option where in my previous experience will help. What are the different modules where in I can train myself.

Thanks in Adavance.

Anushree

5 REPLIES 5

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Modules in SAP are depend on Business process...

For each type of business process, SAP designed a module..

Like as for Procurement SAP designed MM module..

For financial matter SAP designed FI/CO module...

Check the thread for modules list..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anushree,

There are many types of module in SAP, i would say just do some Googleing on the Module in SAP and explore all of them a bit, so will get a small knowledge about Module so you can find which is most useful or easy to learn module for you...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If this CRM means customer relationship management then why don't you go for SD or CRM in SAP? We have Sales and Distribution SD and CRM Customer Relationship Management in SAP as well and if you have knowledge of business processes of sales then you should go for any one of these.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes,CRM means Customer Relationship Management. I will try to find out more about SD and CRM.

Thanks

Anushree

0 Kudos

Anusree,

Just to add a few that interest more to you and previously connected to you is beneficial.

SD-CRM combination or only SD or only CRM good for you.

Still you search in Google about scopes and  opportunities.

Thanks & Regards,

Supriyo