Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Suggestion for SRH Heidelberg program of SAP masters

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

There are two SAP masters program available in the SRH Heidelberg University of Applied Science.However, the masters of computer science which has specialization in SAP costs 10,000 euros and the SAP corporate masters program costs 40,000 euros. I am planning to join the Masters of computer science program which provides internship. I have tried to find the difference between these two program. The only difference I could find was that the two certifications that are offered in SAP corporate masters program (SAP certified associate) from SAP education and TERP10 certification are not available with masters of computer science program and also there are some differences in the study model. As there is not much clarity on the differences between the two program available anywhere on internet. I would like to know if you or anyone on this network forum would be able to answer me by letting me know the difference between these programs and is the Master of computers science from this university helpful for freshers who wants to make their career in SAP.

Regards,

Ashish

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have applied for these programs.I have also confusions while getting info about these programs, if you got some information regarding the difference between these programs, please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from chenna-Indiai. I am planning to take up this SAP Corporate Master Program. But in Hedelberg University there are Two different programs similar to this - MSc Science(approx-10,000 Euros) and Msc Computerscience(approx-10,000 Euros), Can anyone say the difference.?Also i need to know if this both is similar to SAP COrporate Master Program.

I also can NOT see any course which come under SAP Corporate Masters which costs 40,000 Euros,So which course you are talking about?Could you please advice me in just throwing different options. and Costs. I have also tried hitting some of the links given in these blogs,for some i can see in english but for rest no hope.

Thanks.