Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn SAP SD course online

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

Can anyone please help or guide me with SAP SD training. I would like to learn it and find opportunities in SAP SD Module. Please someone respond to my message and also if possible share me if you have any soft docs related SAP SD Module. Thank you in advance. Looking forward to response.

7 REPLIES 7

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pramodk.sapeim

In current situation the best possible resource is SAP learning HUB. you can google it and contact SAP fro more details.

https://training.sap.com/bundle/hub055-sap-learning-hub-enhanced-student-edition-public-cloud-versio...

Thanks

RD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the appropriate tag for all your queries. Sales and Distribution tag should be used if you have any issue related to SD module. Your query is about your career growth and hence, changed it appropriately.

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

michael_piesche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discover the Learning Journeys on the SAP Help Portal in order to get an overview, become competent and certified, and expand your skills:

The Learning Journeys contain some free content or links to more content especially to get an overview of a topic, but also require a learning hub license for more specific content.

0 Kudos

pramodk.sapeim, please update your question with comments or answers if you have more questions or if you have found more valuable content regarding your search. Close the question if the discussion about the question should be ended.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The best option would be to go through courses on Learning Hub

https://learninghub.sap.com/

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

Sanil Bhandari

0 Kudos

My best Opinion is OpenSAP Platform. Best and Free cerification.