Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to crack this Big question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...All....

I am planing to launch my career in SAP SD. I have got 2 years of experience in the SALES and SERVICE field. I am planing to take up the course in SAP SD. But I have seen every SAP SD job requirement as prior experience in IMPLEMENTATION is SAP SD module or SUPPORT experience. Guide me how to overcome this situation.......How to match with the experience of real time implementation or support. What I have to do...

Regards,

Shashavali.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Its a good decision to make career into SAP SD. you have 2 years domain experience that is enough to understand ERP system with real time situation. The organizations are looking for people who have Implementation or support experience for freshers also, but you can crack this by doing SAP SD Certification. Certification has lot of weightage in the market, and for entry level jobs the certification is needed and this is the only way u can make/ switch ur career into SAP. The etnry level is very difficult but with certification, it will be easy.

One thing keep in mind, SAP Certification will inculde lot of hard work, its required excessive reading to understand all concepts. But its good platform where you can explore your domain and technical expertise.

All the Best!!

Thanks.