Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a remote job for SAP programming?

0 Kudos

Given the current COVID times, what is the best way to search for remote SAP developer opportunities? What sort of companies would agree to hire on such a basis when you may not even live in the same country?

I am talking about skills like ABAP programming, SAPUI5 programming etc.

4 REPLIES 4

matt
Active Contributor

Nothing more than apply for jobs on the job portals that specify "remote working". I'm seeing it more and more. In normal times, it's not so common. There you might find you need to work on site for a bit, then request remote working. But I think now people have got used to the concept it'll be much more an option.

You'll get an interview using Teams or suchlike, maybe a test. Then you'll be given tasks, probably with regular online meetings.

I've worked remotely for

• Consultancies
  • Drink manufacturers
  • Pharmaceutical companies
  • Engineering companies
  • Travel companies.

0 Kudos

Nothing more than apply for jobs on the job portals that specify "remote working"

That makes sense. What portals in particular do you recommend which would advertise such remote working roles for SAP developers? Which companies do the most remote hiring in the SAP sphere?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't recommend any particular job portal.

I don't know which companies do the most remote hiring.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
best way to search for remote SAP developer opportunities?

There is no need to search for remote work. As long as there is demand in the market in the area in which you have skill, you will get an offer and due to COVID pandamic, you have to work from remote with some common meeting invite like Team, Zoom etc.,

What portals in particular do you recommend which would advertise such remote working roles for SAP developers? 

No portals would advertise like this because, it is purely, the demand from employers and not by the recruiting agency.