Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, SAP Community Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD Group members,

I am Looking forward to SAP SD module, while considering the fact that i am totally new to SAP environment.

I have to take a toss between 2 institute for opting SAP SD module:-

a. Atos Origin India (in Mumbai)

b. Lithan-Genovate (in Mumbai).

But, i am confused between the two, as both are offering course (i.e. Classroom training) at same cast and duration.

I am having total of 3 years of experience in Sales profile, with B.E and PGDM as my educational background.

Please help me at this juncture, where i am taking high risk of changing career (taking break of 1 month) and Cost involve in doing SAP certification....!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Siemens is the Authorized one and 1st preference  from long time and leading SAP institute, now it is taken over by Atos origin. Where Genovate is 2nd preference to learn the SAP.

As i know with my earlier experiences, Cost structure wise Genovate charges less, if both are charging the same cost then prefer the Atos Origin(earlier siemens india)

I do can say there is one more option, if you want to save few bucks... there is a online Self learning... for 6 months and then after sit for the exam..

But i do strongly recommend to go institute where number of people will be there you can discuss a lot, which is ultimately useful in exam

Regards

Jagadeesh

10 REPLIES 10

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post your query in the below link which is the right one to get more response.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok srinu...!!

Will post in respective section

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

To choose between the two institutes, take demo classes.

Choose that institute where the instructor explains well, give you many business examples and is ready to clear you doubts / questions.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you in confusion? Take an institute and learn SAP SD, There are lots of requirement in SAP SD.

Don't waste time.

Hurry UP.... Grab the opportunity.

0 Kudos

Hi Dev Sir,

How are you..?

Thanks for your reply to my concerns in discussion blog.

Just to add one request, can you please guide me in decision which i have taken for doing SAP SD module from Atos India Mumbai office.

Batch is going to start from 16th December 2013. its a trainer oriented program, since i have no practical knowledge of SAP.

I have 3.3 years of sales experience with me.

Now to do SAP SD module, i will have to leave my current Job.

I am taking lifetime risk by keeping my job, career , money , everything on stake for this course.

After reading most user's view, i have seen most people didn't get placed for more than 3 to 6 months and eventually lose hope and confidence for Job.'

I really don't want to lose anything at this point of time for simple reasons.

Please do guide me in this case.

0 Kudos

Hi Dev Sir,

How are you..?

Thanks for your reply to my concerns in discussion blog.

Just to add one request, can you please guide me in decision which i have taken for doing SAP SD module from Atos India Mumbai office.

Batch is going to start from 16th December 2013. its a trainer oriented program, since i have no practical knowledge of SAP.

I have 3.3 years of sales experience with me.

Now to do SAP SD module, i will have to leave my current Job.

I am taking lifetime risk by keeping my job, career , money , everything on stake for this course.

After reading most user's view, i have seen most people didn't get placed for more than 3 to 6 months and eventually lose hope and confidence for Job.'

I really don't want to lose anything at this point of time for simple reasons.

Please do guide me in this case.

0 Kudos

I totally agree with Mr. Jagadeesh C

Siemens is the best way to learn SAP.

And you are in SD module.. The best oprion is Siemens..

Don't mind my friend but My little suggestion can't change your life.

Its totally depend on you to leave job or not.

But I suggest go for the ATOS training.

It will very very much improve you skills and experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Siemens is the Authorized one and 1st preference  from long time and leading SAP institute, now it is taken over by Atos origin. Where Genovate is 2nd preference to learn the SAP.

As i know with my earlier experiences, Cost structure wise Genovate charges less, if both are charging the same cost then prefer the Atos Origin(earlier siemens india)

I do can say there is one more option, if you want to save few bucks... there is a online Self learning... for 6 months and then after sit for the exam..

But i do strongly recommend to go institute where number of people will be there you can discuss a lot, which is ultimately useful in exam

Regards

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for suggestion.

I have applied for Atos in SAP SD module and training will start from 16th of December 2013.

Its a highest risk which i have taken in my life, with no job in hand, I am going for training as beginner, and then will go for exam within 15 days of course completion.

I have zero knowledge in SAP SD, but has a faith in myself to understand the concepts and practical knowledge in blazing speed of 20 days.

Its all happening at stake of my decision to not make my career in ever challenging Sales domain.

God Knows what will happen in coming months, but i m keeping my hopes alive and boosting my confidence.

Need your guidance in coming days as well...!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Just go thru youtube and slide share, where you will get great documentation on SAP and SAP SD for free..No need to worry, Do the best you can do and come up with flying colours.. then try with your professional contacts to get a job as a fresher in a company..

All the best for your future