Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a trainee job

former_member690352
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello. I`m a freelance translator with English and Persian (Farsi) as my language pairs, Are there any jobs related to my expertise? Are there any trainee jobs at SAP with salary? What is the best way to find a job as a freelance translator? I have not worked for a company. I have been only a freelance translator. Could you please help me?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Are there any trainee jobs at SAP with salary?

You have not shared much information about yourself on your educational background, total experience etc., without which, it will be difficult to assist you.

To answer your query, yes there are some IT firms looking for interns and they pay some nominal amount as salary but you should be ready to give a bond for couple of years. This means, after your training period of 2 or 3 years, you need to stay for further couple of years depending upon the bond between yourself and the employer.

Moreover, I do not know how old are you. If you are a young chap, then you can go ahead with the above but if you are an experienced translator, then, you need to take a risk as your salary would be very minimal if you join as an intern.