Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dummy/FAKE Experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most Of the people who finish their SAP course in their respective Modules try to aplly fora job with FAke Experience and how come the companies won't able to catch them and also i had a frnd who is working in a reputed company with fake experience and even their project manager came to know that he used FAKE experience still he is not removed from the company, Why/what might be the reasons for not reomoving him or is it a common thing as many are applying in such a way(Fake) any  comments on this please?

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prem,

It is impossible to accurately judge some particular incident! We don't know anything about it!

Faking is not the way forward. Having said that, learning can always take place - in job, without job. Also, learning on IDES is not faking; one can mention that in his/her resume...but most important is the degree of authority one has on his/her knowledge (SAP knowledge) which has to add value to the client.

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Mr. Prem Chandra,

I personally dead against fake experiences.

But coming to your friend's removal from a company where he/she has used fake experience --It is wholly discretion of that particular company. My feelings that if a person is having sound knowledge and justify his/her experience with proper solution then fake experience is much better than so called industry experience with KNOWLEDGE.

I met lot of people who is having experiences but can't give solution nor take any initiative for a particular job role.

Now next thing is that you may find in SAP about fake experiences.

I heard it before and it is with lots of industry. In professional world each and everybody today or  tomorrow some how mix water with milk. It would be very difficult in your CV to differentiate  all WORDS you have used is REAL not FAKE.

Mention in your CV that much which you can digest and justify. That's all.

What I have shared for my 22 years experiences-10 years in Defense, 2 years in Banking,01 year in security analysis & 8 years in Insurance.

Thanks & regards,

Supriyo

0 Kudos

Agree with Both of You Talent(Knowldege) Counts and not experience.. Having Experience without Knowledge is just like Sugar without Sweet(wrong Comaprison, ).

Regard

Premsai