Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Experts,

I am a Computer Application graduate and completed MBA with marketing as a specialization. I have three years of experience in the sales domain(Product based sales). Now I want to change my industry and I am planning to start a career in SAP SD and also planning to get the certification. Being a BCA graduate along with few years of domain experience will it help to make a career in Sap SD ?

Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes since you have three years of functional experience in sales, definitely SAP SD would be the better option. But for certification, if I am right, you should be working in ECC6 and it should not be less then six months. You can check with local SAP office by sending your detailed profile. They will scrutinise the profile and advise the course code.

I would recommend you to search the forum "SAP Certified Professionals" where this topic was discussed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

1 REPLY 1

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes since you have three years of functional experience in sales, definitely SAP SD would be the better option. But for certification, if I am right, you should be working in ECC6 and it should not be less then six months. You can check with local SAP office by sending your detailed profile. They will scrutinise the profile and advise the course code.

I would recommend you to search the forum "SAP Certified Professionals" where this topic was discussed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi