Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best SAP Training Institutes in Pune .. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Anyone Plz suggest which SAP Training Institutes in Pune is providing better placement Seed Infotech , Delphi or Lithan Genovate?

I am willing to join for SAP ABAP. Also tell which is be better OLT or ILT?

Also does bank loan option is there with these organisations??

Regards

Swati Pandey

24 REPLIES 24

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swati,

I have studied in Pune to complete my certification in SAP BW successfully. The institute was Delphi.
For ABAP, you can be placed on a fresher role, so i suppose all of the authorized centers must provide u placement. But placement  may happen or may not be as many students included myself did not get placed by institute.
So far as OLT vs ILT is concerned, if you want to get certified then go for OLT, just read the books and get certified which after investing money will be more important concern for you i guess.
If you want to get certified and also good real time exposure, go for ILT. As real time experienced instructors can only provide you project scenarios.

So far as fees is concerned, OLT is less costlier than ILT, also it has 5 months duration which is more than ILT of 3 months i guess.

Banks do have loan procedure, but not sure if education loan is applicable. I checked with HDFC, it does have option for SAP education loan, you can check out with this bank.

Regards,
Aparajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparajit,

I salute your drive to jump into a career in SAP. Many of the posters in the SAP Career section have been through both the good and the bad of this journey. Please see SAP Career FAQs: Blogs for students still in school or who have just graduated for some of those stories.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas Sir,

I really thank you for such appreciation. Yes you are 100% true. Even i have my fellow mates and few known people around having truly bad experience. I am not an exception to this. To tell you more,
being certified in SAP BI  the employers are asking me and its a common question that i face in interviews "Do you know ABAP? "

I just wonder how much a person can afford to learn sitting back at home and studying one technology after another without working anywhere. Also they want experience along with knowledge. If a person keeps on studying how will he/she gain experience?
So in this situation, i believe out of 10 guys 8 will suffer.

Only the college freshers who have been recruited by companies through campus placement are enjoying the wonderful journey of SAP as companies are training themselves and giving a platform to learn and perform, where as even the SAP certified guys are suffering. I wonder how is it justified  while the companies on one hand tells they can recruit only experienced guys  on the other hand they recruit fresh graduates who does not even know anything about SAP and giving them opportunities at the same time.

I truly believe at least candidates who have proved their credentials by clearing SAP Certification exams deserve to get employed at Junior level like the fresh college graduates.
And while i say this  i don't feel i am totally wrong.

I have gone through your blog and its really incredible. Thanks for sharing with me. I have bookmarked the blog and its a must read for all SAP aspirants.

With great respect to you,
Aparajit

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

The first thing that i wants to say is , taking a certification never gurantees a job in sap world.

As far as i concern, Seed Infotech is not so good in the field of sap, because one of my friend

have only 2 yrs. of experience and he was approached for teaching at Seed, and i also visited

its three centers in pune.

Seed is good for .net of java side only, and one thing is that seed is now crowded with much more

students, so a hactic situation too.

Now when it comes to Delphi, its good, but never expect a job gurantee from any institute

whatever they are saying, because market is full of cheaters, and they will tell you that they have tie

up with companies, but the truth is that, only a few companies opt a fresher candidate in sap world.

Whwn it comes to loan from bank, no one will provide loan facility for taking coaching.

So according to my opinion , choose any small institute where you can get more exposure

in terms of time of learning, and after that search jobs in any small scale industry (try in mnc too).

Initially you have to work hard in this field, but never loose hope, surely one day you will won.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear swati we can not help you by selecting your institute .Read our mentor blog http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/07/24/my-experiences-wit...

As you mention

providing better placement

If you are little fa miler with SCN you know the truth sap authorized institute will not give you job guarantee .

I am willing to join for SAP ABAP.

Here we can help you there are many experts in ABAP try to engage with community which is relevant to you read all the blogs content discussions.

Happy learning

poorna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys for all the useful info....

also tell me current status of fresher intake in IT in pune as of now...

Regards

Swati Pandey

0 Kudos

As far my understanding or knowledge Pune is still highly demanded place for IT after Bangalore. 

*Dear please try to avoid 'Guys' etc kind of words on SCN, doesn't look professional.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sir.

0 Kudos

Don't call me sir..

0 Kudos

Chandra.. you are sir.. ..lolz

0 Kudos

We should not call anyone Sir in IT industry.. We should use their first name, the person you are calling sir may be younger then you.

0 Kudos

Correct Chandra, that is the point exactly what i meant...
Was kidding any way you see..

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nyone Plz suggest which SAP Training Institutes in Pune is providing better placement Seed Infotech , Delphi or Lithan Genovate?

This you can't decide based on some people opinion, yes you may consider majority people opinion, but i would suggest to go far demo for all these three institutes and check the faculty background and how effectively he is teaching.

Have seen in some cases the faculty in those institutes are freshers just after the passing the certifications, they become faculty in the same institute with these faculties you may not get the good knowledge.

I am willing to join for SAP ABAP. Also tell which is be better OLT or ILT?

As per my opinion i would suggest first learn the course through some local institutes and then go far OLT.

Also does bank loan option is there with these organisations??

This is not just depend upon the institute but also depends on your current job stability or if you are not working loan can not be given on your name you  may have to provide some other supporting documents like if you are staying own house or your father/mother Govt employee etc.

These details directly you call HDFC bank or any bank which is having contacts with the institutes for the eligibility criteria.

Thanks

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Everybody for valuable info.

I think having experience first is required. SAP will not be that beneficial for a fresher over experienced person. first one should have some industry exposure. Opportunity domain can be enhanced by doing SAP course but with having some experience.

Regards

Swati Pandey

former_member391265
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Swati, I would suggest you not to invest to hard earned money in doing costly certification. Now, related to you question, with best Institute in Pune, which i hope you can find out with the help of other peoples but at the same time what matters is your hard work and learning. In my personnel opinion, i would suggest you if possible take help from experienced ABAPER or area people which you want to learn. They will teach you well..If you need any help in ABAP. Please feel free to ask me. Thanks

0 Kudos

Thankyou KSRCM SRCM

I would surely like to have details regarding ABAP from you. 

I am completely agreeing with you but mostly companies do intakes by campus placement and in off-campus, the no. of seats are very few hence leaving little chance only to make it to it. Left with other companies like MDoc that provide mass recruitment but once or twice a year. So getting to the interview is most difficult today. If SAP ABAP course is providing that then in that scenario what would you suggest?

Regards

SWATI PANDEY

0 Kudos

HI Swati, Well, I understand your concern. Surely, if you need any help regarding ABAP. Please feel free to contact me. Yes, It is difficult to get into technical But again if you go for any institute, make sure they give the placements as so many institutes just take the money and verbally saying  like they have contacts and jobs..but at the end, they say NO..So be careful. You need to know the background for the Institutes..whether they can give the Placements or not. As i have heard many institutes says they will place but at the end they dont have..So please check with that,, Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know that,can Distance MBA in HR student go to SAP HR?

As I spoke with Delphi Computech member they told that to get admission in SAP HR,the candidate must have 2-3 yr domain exp.

Is it important to get exp in domain? Which candidate can apply to SAP HR job?

What Companies prefer in case of SAP HR executive post?

Kindly guide me.

0 Kudos

Hi Yes you can go ahead with SAP HR. But, You need to have basic HR knowledge as to know what is ORG structure and other areas like payroll. You also need to have exp in HR domain. But there are few companies who take freshers with HR knowledge. I have some HR material which will help you to get basic knowledge. I will mail you. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

its looks like warning message in Red color..