Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZX... includes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of questions for you:

First: Are all ZX.... includes active or only those wich are associated with an active enhancement?

I ask this because, when I try to implement the MBCFC003 enhancement and click on ZXMBCU03 include in EXIT_SAPMM07M_003, it returns an error message. When I try to open ZXMBCU03 via SE38, it says it doesn't exist.

In other words, should ZXMBCU03 already exist, or only after the sucessfull activation of my enhancement?

Best Regards,

Luís Andrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luis

Regarding the implementation of ZX-includes you may have a look at my SDN blog

[Dangerous Liaisons in User-Exits and How to Avoid Them|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11882] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Uwe

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are all ZX.... includes active

No they are created only when you activate an enhancement and create the include by double clicking on it and pressing the enter key when the warning is displayed.

This is a typical function exit where the include name is only written but , only when you double click on them and you press enter after it gives a warning, it creates the include.

And yes you need to activate the enhancement too.

regards,

Advait

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luis

Regarding the implementation of ZX-includes you may have a look at my SDN blog

[Dangerous Liaisons in User-Exits and How to Avoid Them|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11882] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luís Andrade,

You can also check the below mentioned forum thread and see if it helps.

[]

Regards,

Abhisek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the ZX....includes are active, whenever u try to open them they always will give you a 'WARNING' message not nay other type of message that makes you to click on them and add the code. Whenever a messaeg occurs simply press enter, then a message will occur ZX..... does not exists, do want to create it.Press YES it will open the ZX..... for editing, there you can write the code ,then activate the include and the enhancement as well.

So whenever you click on ZXMBCU03 it must be showing you a warning message not a n error message,so press enetr after sometime it will give a message pop up to cretaeit,as mentioned above.

You can directly go to se38 and cretae the ZXMBCU03 over there, but you need to activate the include ans well as the enhancement also for actually working of the include.

Hope this will be of nay help to you.

Pooja

0 Kudos

Of course you are all right, indeed it is only a warning message and the include is generated afterwards.

Since I cannot give full points to all, I shall give partial credits, sorry

Thank you all,

Luís Andrade.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for any number of points you have given...as there are people who don't give any points at all, moreover they don't bother to close the thread, despite recieving valuable answers.Atleast you took some effort to close the thread after giving some points to everyone who all put in effort in aswering the question.

Pooja