Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZRM07DOCS_GENERATED-MB51

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had copied the Include RM07DOCS_GENERATED in RM07DOCS to zRM07DOCS_GENERATED of ZRM07DOCS.

So far it is fine,but when I had included a field in the selection screen of ZRM07DOCS_GENERATED and activated it I had observed after activation automatically there are some changes in the code.i.e it is not similar to the code of RM07DOCS_GENERATED.The only change I made is adding up a field in the selection screen.

The documentation in the actual code ie RM07DOCS_GENERATED says:-

• Generated include for RM07DOCS

• Please do not change manually as any changes here will

• be completely overwritten when the settings in view

• V_MMIM_REP_CUST are changed for this report.

when I comment this and use the actual one it is fine

*Include zRM07DOCS_GENERATED

Include RM07DOCS_GENERATED

when I use the z it is not fine,the only change in the z is a new field in the selection screen.

Include ZRM07DOCS_GENERATED

*Include RM07DOCS_GENERATED

But I have to include the valuation type in the selection-screen,if I do that I am facing the above mentioned problem.

Can anyone here please let me know what could be the reason.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

First of all i am not able to understand the exact issue here.I can see that you are trying to copy a generated code and trying to customize it.Since its a generated code (generated from some flow), why dont you try to manipulate during the generation time itself,i mean try to re-do the generation part by copying the standard process into a custom one in whatever transaction through which you are generating the standard code,rather than copying the generated code.Kindly excuse me if my suggestion is not apt for your scenario.

Regards,

Kiran

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

First of all i am not able to understand the exact issue here.I can see that you are trying to copy a generated code and trying to customize it.Since its a generated code (generated from some flow), why dont you try to manipulate during the generation time itself,i mean try to re-do the generation part by copying the standard process into a custom one in whatever transaction through which you are generating the standard code,rather than copying the generated code.Kindly excuse me if my suggestion is not apt for your scenario.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Kiran,

You got it right.Let me know how you came to a conclusion that it is a generated code based on flow.How to find out the process of regeneration in MB51.Nice if you anyone here throw some light on what actually this regenrataion process is.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I assumed that from your first post which says its a generated code and that it might be overwritten each time you make a change in the view V_MMIM_REP_CUST.

Also by seeing the table MMIM_REP_CUST, it appears that your requirement is to add few fields in the selection screen.But before creating any custom programs,just check whether the required field is disabled,you can check that in the table MMIM_REP_CUST.You can make adjustments in the view v_MMIM_REP_CUST or the underlying table MMIM_REP_CUST.An MM consultant can help you do the customizing rather than making direct table changes.

Regards,

Kiran

Edited by: Kiran NN on Feb 26, 2008 10:10 AM

0 Kudos

Kiran,

I had gone through the table MMIM_REP_CUST and the corresponding view.In the table the field valuation type is not selected(ie not marked as X) to be a field in the selection-screen.

Is this table created mainly for the selection-screen ?

Can I copy it as a Z and make the valutaion type as X so that it is available on the selection screen.

Will such a change have any repercussions on the final output.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

My understanding on this case is that the table is used to control certain fields in the MB51 selection screen as well as its output screen,which means only a limited number of fields which SAP has added in the program RM07DOCS can be controlled.The effects ofcourse will be again the enabling / disabling of the fields, which has got no effects on the functionality.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Kiran,

I guess this part of the code decides the fields in the selection-screen .

----

• INCLUDE *RM07DOCS_CONTROL *

• This file contains data that are used commonly by *RM07DOCS

• at runtime and the customizing transaction for this report

• (V_MMIM_REP_CUST).

• This avoids data replication and inconsistencies.

----

• The control structure holds the information describing field

• properties.

• Possible values for STATUS: + = mandatory, not removable

• - = not selectable

• COLOR: + = colorize according to debit/cridit ind

• - = colorize AND swap sign

• FIAUTH: X = field blinded without auth F_BKPF_BUK

DATA: BEGIN OF cs,

tabname(5), "MKPF or MSEG

fieldname(12), "fieldname

selection(1), "status for selection screen

selection_position(2), "mandatory position on sel screen

output(1), "status for output list

output_position(2), "mandatory position on output list

cqindicator(1), "does it need a UNIT/CURR field?

cqfieldname(5), "what it's name

color(1), "does it need to be colorized?

fiauth(1), "does it require auth. checks?

END OF cs.

DATA: BEGIN OF ct OCCURS 0.

INCLUDE STRUCTURE cs.

DATA: END OF ct.

DATA: BEGIN OF rtt OCCURS 0.

INCLUDE STRUCTURE cs.

DATA: END OF rtt.

DEFINE ax.

cs = &1.

append cs to ct.

END-OF-DEFINITION.

DEFINE rx.

cs = &1.

append cs to rtt.

END-OF-DEFINITION.

FORM build_controltable.

REFRESH ct.

• Completely deactivated

• Reasons: Dublettes (e.g. MBLNR), obsolete (PLPLA), not filled (EQUNR)

ax 'MKPF MANDT -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG MANDT -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG MBLNR -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG MJAHR -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG PLPLA -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG EQUNR -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG PROJN -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG BELNR -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG BUZEI -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG BELUM -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG BUZUM -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG ZEKKN -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG XSKST -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG XSAUF -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG XSPRO -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG XSERG -00-00'.

ax 'MSEG PBAMG -00-00'.

• Fields from default selection screen

ax 'MSEG MATNR 0101'.

ax 'MSEG WERKS 0202'.

ax 'MSEG LGORT 0303'.

ax 'MSEG CHARG 0400'.

ax 'MSEG LIFNR 0500'.

ax 'MSEG KUNNR 0600'.

ax 'MSEG BWART 0704'.

ax 'MSEG SOBKZ 0805'.

ax 'MKPF BUDAT 0908'.

ax 'MKPF USNAM 1000'.

ax 'MKPF VGART 1100'.

ax 'Mseg bwtar 1100'.

• Remaining fields necessary for selections

ax 'MKPF MBLNR 00+06'.

ax 'MKPF MJAHR 00+00'.

Adding the valuation type as above didn't had any affect.I tried copying the MMIM_REP_CUST into Z but it is not having any data.I don't wanna change the Standard table.Any idea?

Thanks,

K.Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I am unaware of what you are asking.However please go through the OSS notes 215043 and 215435 as its related to regeneration.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Kiran,

Instead of fiddling with the standard code,I had called a screen at the press of F8.This screen will have the valuation type which once the user enters the same will be moved to a variable.Now,I am deleting all the records whose valuation type is not matching with the valuation type given by the user in the sub screen.As of now it seems it is working,yet to be tested extensively.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.