Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML transformation ignores new element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new in the field of proxies and XML transformations and am struggling with a structure we added to an existing proxy.

I might be mixing up/misusing some terms, but I hope I can make my problem clear:

We have extended an existing service with a new structure. We generated the new DataType enhancements and regenerated the proxy. The new structure "Person" is now visible in Sproxy under the Data element of the Party element. (the Person element is blue...? But maybe that is because it has been added?)

The relevant XML transformations were automatically regenerated and logic for our new structure has been added to the transformation:

We now try to test the service and during debugging we see that our data is available in the XML that is being transformed:

But, if we debug the transformation, it transfers all relevant data in the Party/Data element the ROOT object, except for our Person element. It skips it's processing logic.

I guess I have missed a step somewhere , but can't find what I am doing wrong. (maybe regenerating/activating the namespace? Where/how do I do that?)

Anyone any suggestions?

Br,

Martijn de JOng.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any XML/XSLT/Proxy guru's online?