Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow definition not activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a custom workflow and transported it to QA. It was working well in Dev system but when transported to QA workflow was not started . When I checked SWUD it shows workflow definition not activated. Further Transports does not have any issues and also event linkage is active .

But there is one discrepancy in SWDD header ,version overview does not show any active version.

I tried to create an active version with the help of function module SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999(which is mentioned in one of the OSS message 962488) but no luck

Regards,

Sirisha

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

Check if triggerring event is active or not in QA.... Sometimes,after transport triggerring event is not active in QA.

Regards,

Aparna Gaikwad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Triggering event is active and event linkage is correct.

Regards,

Sirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the same problems recently. Everything is transported without problems to QAS. After careful scrutinization, we found an error. The position maintained in one of the notification tasks exists in DEV but not in QAS. The wrong assignment of recipient type has caused this problem. Perhaps you may be encountering the same problem.

0 Kudos

i faced a similar problem recently just as described in the question and Tze Young Teh's answer did it for me. A user was assigned to a task in DEV and but that user was not created in QAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Event linkage activation in Swe2. Sometimes just generating the BOR in QA syas the error. Check this possibility also. Else check the version management tool in SWDD.

Thanks

Papiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First transport the workbench request .

then transport the customizing request.

every time , when u make changes and transporting the tps ,

u should send both the tps in sequence.

try this , surely it vil work.

Regards,

Sabari

former_member196651
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

Please check all the tasks in your workflow. Check each task and evaluate its agent assignment. May be the rule, the user etc assigned may be missing in QA. Please have close analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Abijith