Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats mean by multiple page formats in smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can u pls tell me whats mean by multiple page formats in smartform?

Thanks

Imran.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

For smartforms you can have two different pages and both pages have different page sizes. Page -> output option -> page format.

Ex : Page formats like Potrait and Landscape.

Reward if useful.

Thanks

Aneesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

In scripts, we can set either landscape / portrait for all the pages, basically page formats are dependent on layout set. So for whole script you can maintain only one page format.

But where as for smartforms, you can set page formats for each page, first page as portrait and second one as landscape ...like that..

Let me know if you need any further information on this.

Reward, if its useful

Thanks

Donepudi

0 Kudos

this is kulan,

i wanna know how to create first page landscape n 2nd page potrait..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Page formats are Potrait and Landscape.

If you are printing regular purchase order,sales order ,then page format would be Portait for all pages...

if you are printing checks or dunning letters then first page would be portait and next page would be landscape.

but most of the scenario's they use same format for all pages..

some of the time ,we define two main windows,in that case first page would be portait and secon page would be landscape ,because second page contain two main windows and first page contain only one main window.

Thanks

Seshu