Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM, Wht is the delivery structure name at this point? Is it ILIKP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I hv written a routine in VOFM tx. But, am getting the created INCLUDE name starts with "R*", like, RV61B123. But, it shuld look like as LV61B123.

The navigation am following is,

VOFM-> Menu->Requirements---->Output control

Purpose: If the staging area on the delivery header is SC*, then the output should be created.

My code is,

IF LIKP-LGBZO = 'SC*'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ELSE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

ENDIF.

so, request u that, let me know,

1 - Why am getting this name starts with R

2 - How to get "L" name

3- I kept the break-point here, so, How shld I trigger it? from VA03? VL03?

4- If I run VA03, am getting dump, saying that, LIKP-LGBZO is not defined, so, let me know that, Wht is the name of DELIVERY HEADER structure is available at this point

thanq

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure the routine in the transaction NACE..for the application V2..and in the corresponding procedure...give the routine for the output type..

Thanks

Naren

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

All user requirements/formulas will be generated starting with R only. All formulas start RV64* and requirements RV61*.

The ones starting with LV61A* are pre-conditions. The customer ranges start with RV61A* only.

Thanks,

Edited by: Naren K Someneni on Jul 10, 2008 4:22 PM

0 Kudos

thanq

can i hv some info, abt for my other doubts, like, delivery header structure name at this point?

how to trigger my break point?

thanq

0 Kudos

culd u see my response to Naren, so, req. u that,. suggest me.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

The include name is generated by SAP and as far as i know, we cannot control the include naming conventions. Please check with SD consultant if there is any configuration setting for this, if not then you have to go with R*

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sushil Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is standard sap routine then it starts with 'L' and if it is custom routine then it starts with 'R'...You don't have to worry about the name of the include...as it is generated by sap..

In the VOFM routine also the use the structure KOMKBV2 instead of LIKP..check if the field is there in the structure otherwise you might have to extend the structure with the field that you want..and then use that field in your VOFM routine..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

thanq

can i hv some info for my 3 rd doubt? like, how to trigger it?

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure the routine in the transaction NACE..for the application V2..and in the corresponding procedure...give the routine for the output type..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

thanq.

ur correct that, there is no such field in this structure.

so, instead of appending this field(structure) to this satsndard SAP structure, am using the field symbol. following is my code,

• If the staging area on the delivery header is AB*, then the output should be created.

CONSTANTS: c_likp(19) VALUE '(SAPMV50A)XLIKP'.

DATA: xlikp TYPE likp.

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <f>.

CLEAR: xlikp.

ASSIGN (c_likp) TO <f>.

xlikp = <f> .

IF xlikp-lgbzo = 'AB*'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ELSE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

ENDIF.

So, req. u that, Is this is safer way, I mean, no danger, right?

As its not yet, configured in NACE, right now I can not test, so, tomorrow, after configuring by functional guy, will/he will test it.

thanq

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The code looks good..But make sure to check for sy-subrc after the assign statement...In case if the XLIKP structure is not availabe in the memory...your code will go for a short dump..I have added the sy-subrc code..

CONSTANTS: c_likp(19) VALUE '(SAPMV50A)XLIKP'.

DATA: xlikp TYPE likp.

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <f>.

CLEAR: xlikp.

ASSIGN (c_likp) TO <f>.

*** Naren Insert Begin
IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.
  SY-SUBRC = 4.
  EXIT.
ENDIF.
*** Naren Insert End.

xlikp = <f> .

IF xlikp-lgbzo = 'AB*'.