Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

iam working Sales BOM Rebrand.For this,here is my reqirement.

From outboundDelivery(vl02n) i tried to trigger the badi_LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT where mode of transport is 'PK'.

Inside BADI I need to create material document with the movement type 309,for this i am using MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT function module. But , whenever im using this function module, it is displaying me an error message as " <b>Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use</b> "

I have also run " call transaction mb11" . But , I am getting the same error.

But, I am getting sy-subrc as successful.(0)

I have asked the Functional consultant here. <b>He told me that he have blocked the stock for that particuler plant and he asked me to create the material document with the movement type.</b> How can i unblock the stock and create a goods receipt for the same?

plz help me

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add the stock thru MB01 for a particluar plant and add sifficient stock.

These are add stock to warehouse to particular relation and will create a GR document .

Please reward if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for the answer. But, I need to create this programatically. Please suggest me the way to do it. If possible, pl send me sample code.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check the Stock avail. for that plant in MMBE then pick the right Batch.

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for the reply.

I need to create a material document for the movement type 309 . I should not go to MMBE . Instead i need to do it logically (programatically). Is there any function module available for stock unblocking? Kindly suggest me a good solution form this. I am stuck up in the middle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam working Sales BOM Rebrand by using BADI_LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT.

inside BADI Iam creating the materail document with the help of FM_ MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

And iam assigning the movement type 601 to 309

<b>309 used for Transfer posting from Mat to Mat</b> So tell me for which Material U are getting Error ? Are u passing

.How can i create stock for the same.my FA is saying that ur reqiremnt only can generate the stock?

Message was edited by:

Prabhu Peram

0 Kudos

That means i should create stock mannuvally?

but my functional consultant is saying that u first create stock then only u can create a materail document with movement type 309.but how it possible?

iam working Sales BOM Rebrand by using BADI_LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT.

inside BADI Iam creating the materail document with the help of FM_ MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.And iam assigning the movement type 601 to 309.How can i create stock for the same.my FA is saying that ur reqiremnt only can generate the stock?

how it possible

thanks