Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical alignment in smartforms

kevinholtkamptc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I made the following table in smartforms. For some reason, the quantity in the first two positions have an empty line in the beginning (Blue marker). I doubt that the problem is in the contents of this field, since it is just writing two variables in two separate lines. My best guess is that there is an empty line after the censored text on the left, and the quantity field is aligned to the bottom. If that is the case, is there a way to change that? In the smartstyle I can set the horizontal alignment but I don't find any option for vertical alignment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

you have this when there is not enough space in the column

If the field is OK when you have very little font size ...

6 REPLIES 6

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

you have this when there is not enough space in the column

If the field is OK when you have very little font size ...

kevinholtkamptc
Explorer
0 Kudos

frdric.girod but both columns have the same width and the 4th column is formatted properly

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

You said that column widths are the same, but you didn't say for the fields...

kevinholtkamptc
Explorer

sandra.rossi If you mean the text elements, they have no style attached. They are exactly the same in every way except they use different variables.

But the type of the number in the third column is quant 15/3 and they fourth column is quant 13/3, i changed the type of the variable in the third column to be the same as the fourth column, and now it works, thank you both!
Mind posting it as an answer so I can accept and upvote it?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I mean the widths of fields = number of characters of the global variables in the ABAP program (their definitions).

Good job!

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

frdric.girod I consider the correct answer is 99% yours, I let you convert your comment into an answer.