Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values not displaying in customer data tab of ME22N,ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i added my custom fields in structure CI_EKKODB and changed Screen Exit SAPLXM06 (0101). Now i just imported Fields from dictionary to be displayed on the layout with EKKO_CI. activated the screen and then created a module in PBO to display the fields on screen.

Now in EXIT_SAPMM06E_006 i am transporting values from I_CI_EKKO to EKKO_CI. But even though there are values present in the structure for my fields but nothing gets displayed on screen.

The fields are empty or blank.

Please help me in solving this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it.

Was making a mistake in the PBO of the screen exit. Did Not use Screen-output = 1 so that's the reason of values not getting displayed ...silly me.

thanks you guys for your suggestions.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the attributes of the screen field, have you ticked the check box 'From Dict' ?

0 Kudos

Hi Sushmita, Thanks for the reply.

Yes i already was doing it. but it has no effect on the values getting displayed.

0 Kudos

You said that there was value in the structure. I hope you have given this structure name and the field name in the screen too, then only the values will be automatically transferred.

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajat,

I think you are using some wrong structure for transferring to screen please check bellow.

From Screen to Database

EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 => ZXM06U37

e_ci_ekko-zzfield_001 = ekko-zzfield_001.

From Database to Screen

EXIT_SAPMM06E_006 => ZXM06U36

ekko-zzfield_001 = i_ekko-zzfield_001.

Please Reply in case of any confusion.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Did try ur suggestion by changing the Field name declaration in Layout Tab to EKKO-ZZField1

and in exit SAPMM06E=> ZXMO6U36 replaced my code with yours but still the values arent displaying.

It seems to me i am missing something or doing something wrong but can't pinpoint it.

As i said My update is working fine but the values don't get displayed in either case.

So please help  me out.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

The name of your field on screen should be same as EKKO-ZZField1. please check I think this will solve.

Regards,

Faisal

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS Note 407975 - MM06E005: Collective note: Examples for implementation

has some good information and sample code

which may help you further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it.

Was making a mistake in the PBO of the screen exit. Did Not use Screen-output = 1 so that's the reason of values not getting displayed ...silly me.

thanks you guys for your suggestions.