Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Differences between REGUH and REGUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have reason to be investigating the REGUH and REGUP tables and I have a question. How come there is a difference between the sum of the values in the REGUH table and the sum of the values in the REGUP table.

In a simple example, F110 displays that the total amount to be paid is 100e. The sum of the 10 documents in REGUH is 100e. I look at REGUP, for each document in REGUH there are 10 lines. The sum of the 100 lines is 120e.

I do a VLOOKUP and compare REGUH and REGUP, the 10 documents (and only the 10 documents) that are in REGUH are in REGUP, yet the values are different.

Therefore, REGUH is not including some lines from REGUP in its total sum. My question is, why is it doing this and how can I identify the lines REGUH is excluding?

Many Thanks for any help provided.

Colm

5 REPLIES 5

gabriel_pill-kahan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you see any errors in F110? If yes, the error records will be in REGUP but not will be included in the REGUH record.

0 Kudos

No unfortunatly not.

I managed to do an extract out to excel and using some more VLOOKUPs I was able to identify 1 single Payment that was causing the difference, I have asked the business to investigate so hopefully this will narrow down the problem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked Debit credit indicator SHKZG in table REGUP. Also view those documents in transaction and check how the debit credit posted..

Regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

The difference was made up of cash discounts which are stored on a seperate field in REGUP and calculated in REGUH and also the fact that currency conversions in REGUP are done on the date of the invoice but in REGUH are done on the payment date

0 Kudos

Please check the withholding tax component of REGUP.
The REGUH-WRBTR is Net Amount paid which is after deducting the WithHolding Tax if available.