Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va32-standard print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to find out the standard print program for va32 or va33. how to find out.

i have a smartform /SMB40/SDSDA_L,,,,,for this one which print program i can use. is this one correct for for va32, ifany change is there,,,u can suggest me.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may not be able to answer all of your questions, but hopefully, here is a start on where to look. Unfortunately the documentation within SAP is not very helpful.

1. Smartforms and SAPScripts are different technologies. Smartforms do not have print programs associated with them.

2. In our system, we used a copy of the standard order print program since much of the data is the same. The standard print program for orders is RVADOR01. I did not see a standard print program for schedule agreements.

3. For more details on the configuration of the output, you can look at the following IMG Path: Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Output Control->Output Determination->Output Determination using the Condition Technique->Maintain Output Types.

4. The output type you are interested in is LP00. Select this and then click on the Processing Routines folder on the left hand navigation window. Here you can set up your output. If you go into the details of your processing routines, there are some fields for setting up Smartforms, but again the documentation is very limited.

Hope this helps guide you in the right direction.

Best Regards,

Chris H.