Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA31 - Schedule agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are migrating from 4.6C to ECC 5. I need to download all the open schedule agreements in SD from 4.6C and upload the same into ECC5.

I am looking for a BAPI to download all the details of a schedule agreement(VA31). Is there any bapi like BAPI_XXXX_GET_DETAIL to download complete information of a schedule agreement.

Also i need a BAPI to upload schedule agreements (VA31), I am considering either of these would be useful.

BAPI_SALES_DEL_SCHEDULE_CREATE

BAPI_CUSTSCHEDULAGREE_CONFDELV

Which is the better one to upload all the open schedule agreements.

If there's no suitable BAPI for uploading schedule agreements i am considering to use LSMW for this. Is there any standard program to upload schedule agreements?

I am considering recording as the final option but it will create hell lot of problems for a transaction like VA31.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh.

1 REPLY 1

victor_chew
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

For download schedule agreement details, you can easily create SAP query using tables vbak, vbap, vbep... and selecting using the corect sales document type.

For uploading sales agreement, you can use bapi SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE, note that the business object is 'BUS2035' for schedule agreement.

I have tested using the above to create schedule agreement and it works.

Don use below bapi as it do not work for schedule agreement.

BAPI_SALES_DEL_SCHEDULE_CREATE

BAPI_CUSTSCHEDULAGREE_CONFDELV