Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 Partner Function Selection Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In VA05 report when we click on “Partner Function” button then click on drop down it is showing only “Sold to Party” . User want to see all the partner functions in the drop down. I am not sure where the selection of partner function is controlled.

Please let me know if you guys have any idea.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Rohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

VA05 is Sales Order report to enable end-user to view all order based on given requirement. This means that you can only find the data based on Partner Function's criteria of Sold-to or Ship-to.

The other partner functions will not get you the desired result here. You need to look for other report.

Raj

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

VA05 is Sales Order report to enable end-user to view all order based on given requirement. This means that you can only find the data based on Partner Function's criteria of Sold-to or Ship-to.

The other partner functions will not get you the desired result here. You need to look for other report.

Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You are right but I am not even able to see the Ship to Partner function in the drop down. If atleast I can get the Ship to in the selection criteria it is going to be great. Let know if there is a way to do it.

Thanks,

Rohit

0 Kudos

I think u can do this in customizing. table is TINPA.

u can maintain it in SPRO.

sales and dictribution> sales> lists--> set updating of partner index.

noticed that entries maintained against key 0, is appearing in F4.

0 Kudos

Thank you Sujamol, you have made my day.

0 Kudos

Hi Sujamol

Your feedback help me too. Now I can also select by ship-to-party.

Can I add a new column with ****-to-party information to the sales order list? How?

thanks,

Gil