Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01/VA02 screen exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add " Master Warranty Number ( MGANR ) " in the standard transaction codes VA01/VA02 respectively. Field needs to be added in the screen 8309 of the program SAPMV45A.

I was wondering how like how to know the screen exit to add a filed in this screen.

Help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

The SAPMV45A , 8309 screen is the Additional Data B tab providded by SAP to add your custom fields . In order to capture the data from this custon field you can use

the user exit MV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE OR

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT depening on your functionality.

If you include the field MGANR as a part of the VBRK /VBRP structure then these will be available.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagruti

If you feel this answer has been helpfull please do not forget to award points.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

The SAPMV45A , 8309 screen is the Additional Data B tab providded by SAP to add your custom fields . In order to capture the data from this custon field you can use

the user exit MV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE OR

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT depening on your functionality.

If you include the field MGANR as a part of the VBRK /VBRP structure then these will be available.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagruti

If you feel this answer has been helpfull please do not forget to award points.

0 Kudos

Is access key required for this enhancement..

Rayudu

0 Kudos

Hi,

You might need an access key. Just try to open the screen in change mode using SE51. If it asks for the access key then it needs an access key

I had a similar requirement to add a new column Customer Material No in VA01 fast data entry screen. So I had to add a column in the table control using screen painter. Then make this column visible in PBO event.

/Sagar

0 Kudos

I have a same question.

It is possible to send me your methode for make it.

thank very much

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of adding a custom column in the fast entry data screen of va01/va02.Please let me know the steps I need to do .Should I apply any OSS notes for this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I need to add custom fields in VA01/VA02 transaction the item level in the additional tab 2. I was wondering how to go about this.. can you help me in this. I see a very similar thing done by you.

Navigation step where i need to add my fields.

in transaction VA02 > Enter Order number which has line item> lick on search >on the menu bar "GOTO> items->more functions-->Additional Data 2 ( this is already existing)...I need to add my custom fields to this Additonal Data 2..

0 Kudos

Hi Subhalakshmi,

Did you get the solution for your query.

Even I have a same requirement, adding a custom field VBAP-ZLIFNR (Vendor Number, added this field to VBAP table) in Additional Data B of line items data of VA01 and VA02 screen.

I suppose, I first need to modify screen exit of screen 4013, SAPMV45A prog. Also, need to update the FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP, to transfer the values from screen to VBAP table.

If possible, do guide me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Debarya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Jagruti has given correct answer. It will solve your purpose.

Best Regards.

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh Kumar,

Greeting for the Day!

Could you help me on userexit please,

That is my collegue created on screenexit in VA02 transaction in that screen he has been maintained some fields,so when user enter the values in that fields, Then that field values are transfer to some structure.So, Please help me in that code

How can i develop that logic,

Please help me As soon As possible,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Prabharam