Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UserExit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello In my project exits in the SD is not created through any standard exit provided by SAP.Its have all the includes.Like in RV45AFZZ exit are included through Include and perform statement.Now can you help me to find following information.

1. How to find all these kinds of exit.

2.How to find which exit is thriggering when.Suppose creation of sales order ,changing of sales order.

3.How to trigger a exit at the time of creation of order or at the time of saving the order or at the time of modifying the order.I mean to say suppose I created a exist I want to trigger is at the time of creating the order how to do that??Same way for other cases also at the time of save,at the time change.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to SPRO---> Sales and Distribution -->System Modifications >User Exits>User Exits in Sales

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/18/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

2)you can find the appropriate exit by putting the breakpoint and run the t.code.

3)if you want trigger your exit,then put a breakpoint in your implemented code in the user exit

and run the transaction code for which t.code your implementing the exit.

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakrabarthy,

How to find User Exits:

There is one more method for finding User Exits.

For Example you are telling that you need to find exits for SD module. Let us consider VA01 tcode.

Goto> Program> Status and there you will be finding a program name.

Give that in SE38 in display mode and there you click on find button on top., Give USER EXITS , then you will be finding all the user exits there inside the includes.

Generally these user exits are meant for only SD Module.

Other than these you are having SPRO Configuration.

In the performs you can write your code, As per your requirement you can run through any transaction then your exit gets triggered. Generally while running you put a break point as break username. Then it only affects for your ID.

Reward points if useful.

Cheers,

Swamy Kunche

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are looking for the user exits search for the string

USEREXIT which will display all the exits provided for that application.

Based on the short text provided u have to select the userexit.

or goto the spro and u search for the string userexits

and you can find documentation for the userexits there.

Thanks.