Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits in T8 froms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the progrma for the T8 forms, SAP has given me some includes starting with Z where I believe I can custom code, but when I double click on it I get an error stating that "Program Names ZX are reserved for includes for function group exits. Now I am beginning to wonder how can I add custom code to the smart form.I am using ECC5.0, in 4.6 it allows me to create an include when I double click on the zinclude.

Thanks

Vikas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vick,

Thats ok.press OK & it will create you the user exit.

I mean press enter again.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The T8 form is a smart form and the program name is HRUA_ORDER_T8.

Thanks

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vick,

When you see that message.Press enter & then you will get pop-up saying "include ..... does not exist.Create Object?" .Here you press "Yes" & it will take you to the exit where you can write the code.

0 Kudos

Phani,

Thanks .

0 Kudos

any time dude..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vick,

Thats ok.press OK & it will create you the user exit.

I mean press enter again.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had to hit enter in ECC 5.0, it did not display a pop up as it usually does.I know it was a dumb question.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

For Functional (User) Exits SAP will provide you a Zprogram which will will be called only when you have activated it-- means if you have entered any code.

Please be sure that you can use/change in your ZEXIT , only those tables/structures avialable used in the function module.

Lanka