Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit to set the GR non-Valuated flag in Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While saving a service order created using TCode IW31, it automatically creates a Purchase Requisition. Is there any user exit or BADI, where I can set the GR non-valuated flag (In Purchase Requisition line item on the valuation tab there is check box)?

I am on SAP 4.7.

Thanks in advance.

MIck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check [exits PURREQ|http://www.sapnet.ru/viewtopic.php?p=7223]

8 REPLIES 8

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check [exits PURREQ|http://www.sapnet.ru/viewtopic.php?p=7223]

0 Kudos

Thanks Keshav.

I am a little confused, because a lot of these exits have interface as the associated type in the importing parameter. These interfaces have methods and these have parameters in them. So I am not sure which exit will give me non-valuated GR field at the time of automatically creating the Purchase Requisition from a Order in IW31.

Please help.

Thanks,

Mick

0 Kudos

This exit wll trigger for purchase requisition in IW31.

MEREQ001

0 Kudos

Thanks Gautham.

Since most of the exits have an interface as a parameter, I am not sure how to go about finding out which exit will help.

I am a novice at object oriented programming, so if anybody could hel p with the precise exit and some sample code on how to change the value of the GR non valuated flag (EBAN-WEUNB) in a purchase requisition while it is created on saving TCode IW31, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

MIck

Edited by: Mick James on Mar 4, 2010 2:07 AM

0 Kudos

ABAP Gurus, please please help on this one.

0 Kudos

Try something like this.

data: my_item type mereq_item.

*you can pass your value to field weunb.

call method im_req_item->get_data receiving re_data = my_item.
If my_item-weunb eq space.
endif.

0 Kudos

Thanks Gautham.

Please help with the exit name and how do you change and set the data for the non valuated GR field. Points awarded.

Mick

Edited by: Mick James on Mar 4, 2010 9:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

no more inputs, therefore marking as answered