Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit to Change 'Assignment Field' while uploading Bank statement using FF_5

former_member212705
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are uploading  bank statement using tcode FF_5. It creates BDC of FB01. then we process it via SM35. Its a country specific bank statement (Hungary). Now while processing BDC we found that document header text (BKTXT) and Assignment (ZUONR) field is filled with the combination of two keys of table FEBEP.

Screen shot of BDC

Screen having document header text:

Next Screen having Assignment

These both fields are the combination of FEBEP-KUKEY -Short key (surrogate) and FEBEP-ESNUM -Memo record number (line item number in bank statement).

Both fields are getting filled inside the standard program RFEBBU00 (This program creates BDC)

Now user wants 'posting date' in the Assignment field. Functional has changed the configuration so while doing manually via FB01 , posting date gets populated in Assignment field but While uploading via FF_5 this standard report gets called and it populates the key combination.

I am working on SAP 4.7 .

Is these any user exit or sap note for this info.

Please help me. if anyone has any idea that would be helpful.

Regards,

Ashish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nishant0gaur
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Ashish, Try to find some BTE for your requirement. Use FM BTE_FUNCTION_FIND .

OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001120_P

OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001120_E

3 REPLIES 3

nishant0gaur
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Ashish, Try to find some BTE for your requirement. Use FM BTE_FUNCTION_FIND .

OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001120_P

OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001120_E

0 Kudos

Thanks Nishant.

former_member502654
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is it not possible to just maintain the sort field in the gl master data ?

Do you know what i mean ?