Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit not getting called ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange problem where in the first function exit is not getting called during the execution of infotypes in PA30 and I have activated the project and the exit under enhancement PBAS0001.

EXIT_SAPFP50M_001

The other strange thing is I can go into the second exit under the same project successfully in debug maode but not into the first one.

EXIT_SAPFP50M_002

I tried all things but not able to get into the first exit . Any ideas ?

Regards

Praneeth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPFP50M_001 "Customer Default Values for Personnel Administration and Rec" is only called during creation or copy of Infotype where EXIT_SAPFP50M_002 "Customer Checks for Personnel Administration and Recruitment" is always called after screen input and standard checks.

How did you check/call the transaction ?

Regards

Raymond

3 REPLIES 3

former_member192109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Possible reason could be that the program bails out before this particular exit is being called . only way for you to find out would be trace back using call stack in debugging screen. use call stack to add break points in the code where the other exit is working fine.

OR find out where the exit is being called in the main program, have a break point at that call function and also have a break point somewhere above in the same code (randomly) and try to find out why the program bails out before coming to this code.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Umar Syed.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPFP50M_001 "Customer Default Values for Personnel Administration and Rec" is only called during creation or copy of Infotype where EXIT_SAPFP50M_002 "Customer Checks for Personnel Administration and Recruitment" is always called after screen input and standard checks.

How did you check/call the transaction ?

Regards

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are correct as I was expecting the user exit to be called while user enters into an infotype which already exists then I do not think it will serve my purpose ..I will check if the BADI will work for me.

I mark this answer correct ..

regards

Praneeth