Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[USER EXIT] - List of user exit not called in BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if some UE aren't called when a sales order is created with BAPI (BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2)

Indeed, when i create a SO in VA01, my UE is activated correctly.

But when i pass by BAPI,It seems that the flow does not run.

I use this UE : "USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT."

Does anyone can help me ?

Thank in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain the code written in User exit " refresh document"?

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT

Will be called at the end of the salesorder creation,inside this Rv_salesdocument_add ... etc will be called For updating Sales table

check it again if this is not triggering, then ur sales order must not have created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT may call in screen execution not in data processing.

Will confirm when can see the code.

Regards,

Arun Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank for yours replies

Regarding the code, I am worried about two instructions. i import from memory id two variables(VBAK-LIFSK andVBAK-VBELN).

LIFSK is determined in the UE "USER_EXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK" and VBAK-VBELN is determined by the standard code (Memory id "2032_dialog").

Form beleg_sichern in include MV45AF0B_BELEG_SICHERN ==> Execute after userexit_save_document

So, i think that the sales order number is not export in memory id when i passed by the BAPI.

what do you think ?

Thank in advance

Regards

Ludovic Bento

0 Kudos

You don't need to import VBAK-VBELN from memory - it's returned by BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, parameter SALESDOCUMENT.

regards