Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit in VA01 - adding push button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In VA01 screen number 7905 ( for Mill products) , i have to place a button to split the items.

i have placed a pushbutton in the screen and assigned the OKCODE also. the okcode is FACT.

When i click the button , the items have to split based on some other factors. i have the code also plaved in MV45AFZZ under USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

BUT when i click the Button , it throws a error "Required Function FACT is not available here".

HOW TO SOLVE THIS.

kindly help me in solving this.

Waiting for your replies.

VIKKI.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to specify function for that push button.

Double click on the pushbutton in screen painter and assign function to it.

REWARD IF USEFUL

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have specified the FUNCTION as "FACT".

i am not able to find out where the error is.

Kindly help.

Vikki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikki,

I have also done similar kind of object which was the heart of one of my project. I need to replicate the Item Level Billing plan tab onto the Additional B tab including the buttons contained and other such requirement. I have implemented all the functionality as specified but not the Button functionality. I have researched, debugged a lot and came to final conclusion that we can't place our own buttons on Standard SAP screens and interact with them and achieve the requirement. The reasons are as follows.

1. Because it is SAP provided screen whatever FCodes that we interact with, they are being validated against the tables T185, T185F etc...

2. It gave me the error Flow Control XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is missing in table T185

3. This FCode validation will happen in Module FCODE_BEARBEITEN by taking into account the program name, FCode etc.

4. The error is getting triggered in the perform T185F_LESEN

5. In this perform first the following Statement is validated.

Select single * from T185F where AGIDV EQ T185F-AGIDV and

TRTYP EQ T185F-TRTYP and

FCODE EQ T185F-FCODE.

6. The above statement is returning SY-SUBRC = 4. and then the following statement is getting validated.

7. Select single * from T185F where AGIDV EQ T185F-AGIDV and

TRTYP EQ '*' and

FCODE EQ T185F-FCODE.

8. After the above stmt it is returning the error message 'Requested Function XXXX is not available here'

Hope this is clear to you now. Reward accordiingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Maddineni Bharath.

0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

That was a wonderful research and a very userful answer.

Thank you very much.

Vikki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After responding to you're function and executing you're specific action, clear the ok_code that is used in the standard transactin.

The problem is that you're specific function is not known in VA01.

Kind regards,

Stefaan Vermeulen

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikki Ram,,

Even i gotta same error in VA02 like  Requested Function XXXX is not available here '

After that debug i have solved by using follwing code,

Hope it ll be helpful for abapers.

If sy-ucomm = 'ZIMAGE'.

call transaction 'ZIMG'.

sy-ucomm = 'T\01'.

fcode = sy-ucomm.

endif

Thanks & Regards,

BASTIN VINOTH NG