Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for SAP-HR role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a urgent requirement.

A role is created using pfcg.

From payroll perspective there is a concern that HR team may return to establish infotype 0007 record which is already created during the new starter action and make changes.

This could have an impact on pay. Therefore solution need to be found that allows initial creation of 0007 but restrict future maintainance of infotype.

A user exit could be written that allows HR to create the initial infotype 0007 but if infotype record is in place then ensure that access is restricted to display only

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with BAdI HRBAS00INFTY or HRPAD00INFTY and also check the exit EXIT_SAPFP50M_002.

Regards

0 Kudos

hi kiran,

can u pls gimme the detailed descp.

thnk u for

regards

vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi

'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION'

'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA'

you can try the User Exit ZXPADU02 or BAdI HRPAD00INFTY. But you will have to check for all hiring actions on 0000.

Reward all helpfull answers

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

i am very new to HR-ABAP. can any one pls guide me with the code.

here the requirement is :

a HR group is created by the user.now he wants me to write a badi/ userexit for that group for fallowing requirement. when the user in that particular group must be allowed to create initial infotype 0007, but if the info type is already present he must be restriceted to view only.

thank u

regards.

0 Kudos

i am very new to HR-ABAP. can any one pls guide me with the code.

here the requirement is :

a HR group is created by the user.now he wants me to write a badi/ userexit for that group for fallowing requirement. when the user in that particular group must be allowed to create initial infotype 0007, but if the info type is already present he must be restriceted to view only.

thank u

regards.