Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit , BAdi , BTE for FB60.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Requirement is that within the FB60 Transaction Once I enter the Documnent Date ( BLDAT), BUDAT and the Docuemnt refence ( XBLNR) Ad then press

enter the Exit/BAdi/BTE Should trigger which will fetch the Detail of the Line Items from the Custom table based on the DOcument reference ( XBLNR).

I tried a few Exit, BAdi and also BTE 1120 but all of them get triggered upon saving the Document in FB60 and hence are not useful to me.

I need the Enhancemnet which will be triggered upon Pressing Enter after I enter the above mentioned Details.

The Line Item details will be fetched from the Custom table based on the Document reference ( XBLNR ). The GL a/c code and the other Line Items details will be

stored in the Custom table and would be picked up from the table based on XBLNR.

Can any one please suggest me the correct way to Implement this requirement.

Many Thanks in Advance...!!!

Regards,
Deepak.

2 REPLIES 2

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Search for BTEs which suits your scenario the most. Put breakpoint in the function module BF_FUNCTIONS_FIND, the import parameter I_EVENT will give you the event name. Below are the BTEs which will get triggered when you hit enter after entering the header details in FB60.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan

former_member227140
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i checked some of BTE for your purpose i am not sure but check if following BTE can help you.

1070 - POST DOCUMENT - GUI CALL UP AT LINE ITEM LEVEL

1085 - POST DOCUMENT - FUNCTIONS FOR LINE ITEM

check few more BTE by ,

IMG Menu Path: Financial Accounting ->Financial Accounting Global Settings->Business Transaction Events-> Environment-> Infosystem (Processes).

execute and check BTE and their saple function mdoule to do custom coding at line item level