Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use screen from CL30n

ron_dijkstra4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have built a report with ALV output that displays equipments. Now the business requiers a similar search option that is available in transactio CL30n. That's where man can search for equipments on its value. I want to use this functionality in my own report. Can this be done?

I was searching in calling that particular screen; but that really doesn't work out. Please add your suggestions.

many thanks,

Ron.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SharathSYM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

If you only want the search help option then you could use the Search Help 'CLAS'.

Thanks,

Sharath

4 REPLIES 4

SharathSYM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

If you only want the search help option then you could use the Search Help 'CLAS'.

Thanks,

Sharath

0 Kudos

hi Sharath,

not exactly what I am looking for. It's the next screen in CL30n; where you can fill the characteristics-values to search for. E.g. we have a characteristic with a name 'CODE' in CL30n I can search for all equipments that have code equals '1234'.

0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

I found a FM 'CLSD_CALL_SEARCH_DIALOG',

Call this FM with parameters as:-

I_CLASS_TYPE:-      klah-klart         

I_TOP_CLASS:-        klah-class

You will get the required equipments in the E_OBJECTS_TAB table of the FM.

Thanks,

Sharath

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath Yaralkattimath,

I think the functionmodule you have provided will do the trick for me. I have already done some testing, and it looks ok. Thanks again!